Hide/Show Banner - Font SizeFont SizeFont SizeFont Size - Home - Site Map - Print Page - Email Page - Refer a Friend - Email Us

The Office

Insurance Accepted and Payment Plans

We gladly accept most health insurance. We will call your personal insurance company to verify your health benefits. Most insurance plans include benefits for chiropractic care. Our staff will efficiently process your group health, individual and Medicare claims. We will do our best to inform you of any personal costs that you might incur as a patient in our office. Your claims will be sent in on a very regular basis, and we will keep you informed regarding your share of costs.

NO INSURANCE COVERAGE....NO PROBLEM: Individuals in need of our services who lack insurance and who are worried about the high costs charged by health facilities need not worry. We have affordable rates and flexible payment plans allowing access to high-quality care for you and your family. We also have a TIME OF SERVICE DISCOUNT available for those of you who have either very high deductibles, health savings accounts, or no insurance coverage.

MEDICARE: We are a participating provider for Medicare. After your yearly deductible is met, Medicare will pay 80% of the cost of treatment (spinal adjustments). Secondary insurance most often covers the other 20% (co-pay) of spinal treatment. Medicare only pays for spinal treatment (spinal adjustments) in a chiropractic office. Medicare does not pay for examinations, doctor-patient conferences, physical therapy, x-rays, vitamins or supports in a chiropractic facility.

AUTO ACCIDENTS AND INSURANCE COVERAGE: If you have been in an auto accident and have injured your back or neck, it is important for you to know that your care for those injuries is typically 100% of services. The benefits for care from injuries sustained is a part of your auto's MED PAY benefits. Often there is a maximum allowance in this coverage, but this is a benefit that is in addition to your personal health insurance benefits.

APPOINTMENTS: Currently we are open on a daily basis, Monday-Friday. Our office opens at 7:45 AM every day.

Office Hours: My office will be open every day at 7:45 AM. I will continue to work until all patients that want to come in are scheduled for care. I will do my very best to take care of all urgent care patients the day that you call. In case of any emergency or off-hours, please call my home phone, and I will do my very best to help you. (Home phone: 531-1353).

Mon: 8-12

Tue: 8-12

Wed: 8-12

Thu: 8-12

Fri: 8-12

We are closed on Saturday and Sunday: Please call my home number if you need emergency care.